My name is Maria and I am a reflexology practitioner student, studying under the Reflexology Association of Canada. I am conducting 50+ treatments in order to receive my certification.
Reflexology puts the body into homeostasis (parasympathetic mode), allowing for distressing and healing.
What people are saying;
- My feet felt amazing
- I felt lighter on my feet
- I had an amazing sleep
- I haven’t felt this relaxed in years
- It’s like getting a full body massage
- I felt more energized at work the following day
- I felt less anxious driving in traffic and at work
- The swelling around my ankles has reduced
- My toes used to curl under, now they’re flat
What is reflexology?
Reflexology is the study of reflexes. Reflexology therapies are natural therapeutic methods derived from this study based on the principle that there are reflexes in the body that map to other parts, glands and organs of the body. Through the application of pressure to these reflexes, reflexology can: 1) relieve tension 2) improve circulation 3) support the body’s efforts to function optimally.
Reflexology does not: 1) diagnose 2) prescribe 3) treat for specific conditions. Reflexology is not a replacement for medical treatment.
Case Studies are now closed
Case Studies are private with the exception of my husband, Markus who is featured on this website, as this work is dedicated to him.