We had a special guest in the studio today 🙂
Reflexology case studies will resume during May of 2020 as per “returning to safe operation Phase 2“. Existing and new case study subjects are now required to fill out a form before setting up their first session upon opening in June of 2020. Should you experience any of the following symptoms throughout the session duration, please let me know so that we can rebook accordingly.
Because we will be working together within 6 feet, it is suggested that both myself and you wear a non-medical mask while in the clinic space. Please bring your own mask and thank you. Only 1 person is permitted in unit per session.
- Masks and sometimes gloves will be used for each session
- Pre and post sanitization of all surfaces
- Mandatory hand washing before subject enters space, prior to and post session
- Provide disposable paper towel available for drying hands
- Provide fresh linen for each session as per usual
- To wash tools before and after use
- To wash your hands upon entering unit according to WorkSafe BC
- To wear a non-surgical mask
- To rebook should your health situation change
Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the following protocols: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/awareness-resources.html#covid-awareness-table